I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A rare spectacle.



                           After a bright sunny day, i expected good photographs of the sky and setting Sun. The outcome of the pictures taken was not what i had hoped for. It is truly a marvel what nature can offer us if we preserve the nature. In all photographs published here, one will get an impression that these are the photographs taken out of volcano eruption and flow of Lava aftermath. Take a look at the blazing and radiant rays sprouting of the clouds even while litting up the clouds.

   


2 comments:

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts