I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kedarnath Temple premises





The sanctum Sanctorum of the sacred Kedarnath Temple.
The place is buzzing with pilgrims participating in the
Temple's Pooja activities.



The View of the Temple.
The height of the Temple is around 40 ft.
Locals say that during winter, the entire temple is covered under snow.

Recently, the local Government and Temple administration
 decided to provide Solar powered lighting to the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts