I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The ever Dependable and struggling Horsemen

While mentioning and capturing scenic places on the camera,
one tends to forget those people responsible for taking Pilgrims
safely to seek the blessings of Sri Amarnath.
A special thanks to The Horsemen who do a commendable
job. They hold and guide the horses and walk with you
all the way to Amarnath & back.
In fact they are the luckiest people on earth as they
have the time and oppurtunity to visit the
Holy Shrine of Sri Amarnath on each of the 60 days in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts