I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is it a Volcano eruption?


The Sun was hot that it's red rays lit up the clouds and it looked like there was an Volcano Eruption. The effect was a treat to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for sharing this thought with us. It will very helpful for us to keep writing please and I am also sharing one of the websites for the kitabloverit will help you find your books at a reasonable price. This is the best platform for book readers. We have fiction books, non-fiction books, Adventure stories, Classics, Crime, Historical fiction, Horror, Humour and satire, Mystery, and much more. If you are searching for a platform for buying the book then kitablovers is the best website for you.

    ReplyDelete

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts