I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is Moon in the Picture?

A tricky question. Is Moon in the picture? The first impression one will get when one sees the picture is YES. But after reading the post, the doubts will certainly be cleared. this is what i experienced.


                               Well, This was another photo session late in the evening and darkness had almost ascended. After a hot and bright sunny day, i was surprised to see the dark clouds appearing from nowhere. This prompted me to take some photos. When i took the picture above and previewed, i was surprised to see the Moon which is visible in the photograph.The same was not visible to my naked eye. This prompted me take another Photo.

                               Again, in the photo below, the moon is quite visible. At first i thought it must be unique and special. It was not visible to the naked eye and here it appears again and again when i take a shot. Later i slowly checked on the camera lens and voila, there lied the secret to this miracle. It was a tiny dust particle which was appearing on the photo in the shape of the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts