I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Adgitize Payment received.

Well, this is my 50th Post and what better way to post other than your earnings. YES!!.

I have received my first payment from Adgitize after a long 2 year journey with Adg.
Here's the proof of the payment received from Adg.

Thanks to Adg. It's has been a wonderful journey with Adgitize team and many thanks to Ken Brown and team for timely advice and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts