I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Law of Attraction.

Is attraction limited to only Human beings, Animals etc. Well, you will be thinking again once seeing these pictures. It was as usual late in the noon around 2:30 and i was just relaxing on the balcony of my house when i got to take these pictures which shows that even CLOUDS do attract each other.

In this particular photo, one can observe the Aura of the 2 Clouds close to each other. There were some white lines or rays joining these 2 photos as visible.I thought it should make a good photo added to my collection. I have always been fascinated by the Sky,Clouds and their movements.

This was the photo i like that day the most. In fact in the picture taken, there is a whirlpool of clouds clearly visible and it is pulling the nearby adjacent clouds towards it. We say that we have moved very far in understanding science. What about the most important creation? The Nature. Are we even close to understanding the nature Yet?After seeing that day, i started to believe that the Laws of Attraction cannot not be limited to one particular thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts