I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Crow finds a Peaceful place.

        We all know that how one yearns and waits for the season of Mangoes, the  king of Fruits.The photographs below were taken when i was standing near my neighbors house and talking to him.
                    

                     The first thought i had after i saw this, "Is the entire City, Area and The Streets Polluted?".The answer should be definitely a YES and no prizes for guessing the answer. After seeing the Crow which happened to be desperate to find a place so peaceful so that it can have a taste of its catch. the Prized Mango Fruit.


                       It's become more and more difficult nowadays to take a good breath with the amount of Pollution. At least the Crow is Lucky and Happy to find the Gates of my neighbors house to sit on and finish his Royal Fruit.

1 comment:

  1. Those are interesting crows. Ours are all black. (Not sure who I'm logged in as... I'm myqualityday.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts