I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is this what is meant by a Clean Shave.?


                         It was December and my trip to Kolkata,India on Business was not so hectic as was expected to be and i thought of visiting the nearby places. It was very chilly in the evening and the time was close to 7:00. during winter, darkness ascends very quickly in this part of India. I was waiting at the Local Railway station to catch a train when this Tree caught my Eye. When i checked about the spate of the Tree with staff of Railway station, i came to know that this tree has been in this condition for more than 30 years now.

                        There is nothing left of the tree except the Trunk and even today, it stays planted into the ground. The first thing that attracted me to this tree was the numerical 4 that it resembles. If at all an award is offered for a clean Shave, then take my word. This Tree would sweep all the awards in that Category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts