I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Natural Colored Lights in the Sky.


                       After a warm and bright Sunny day, as the evening dawned, so dawned the dark clouds. The photos in this post were taken yesterday evening and in the above photo small groups of clouds being lit up by the Sun's Rays.I felt a thousand lights in the sky as i was shooting this photo and later an unexpected rain after a hot sunny day plunged the city into darkness very early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts