I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Aircraft or Cloud on Fire.


                   This photo stands amongst some of the best pictures i have taken about the Clouds. It was a warm evening with dark clouds covering the skies. I was prepared  with my camera as usual to take some good pictures and this particular cloud formation impressed me. One can notice the clouds taking the shape of an Aircraft/Jet(Just above the date printed on the photo) and it appears to be on fire with the Sun's Rays falling on the clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts