I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An Art in the Sky, by Nature.

                              What a painting this has turned out to be? If that's what you are thinking, then it is not painted by me. It is a painting by the God himself, with Sky as the canvas he has used and the Sun's rays as the colors used.
Just marvel at its beauty.
 
                              A first impression that one gets at the sight of these Photographs is an appreciation of the Art. In fact my Son, who is 5 years old, waas appreciating me thinking that i had painted this really well, though i know that i have never painted in my life seriously.
                             

                                This appreciation from my son should definitely go to Nature and its creator for bringing out such a beautiful natural Art in the Sky. As is clearly visible there are no clouds with clear sky around. The only clouds that are visible are the ones in the Picture. It was around the time when the Sun was about to settle down into the Arabian Sea when i shot these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts