I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Sacred OM in the Sky.


                      The day was warm and Bright with Sunlight. I thought it the right time to take some Pictures as the Sky was clear with odd appearances of the Clouds. After this picture was taken and i downloaded it into the Sony Vaio Laptop, I was surprised at the way the picture had turned out. Initially i had an impression that it was just another cloud being dragged with the wind. But the wind speed was normal during the day. I was thrilled to notice the Sacred Symbol of Hindus, the "OM" formed by the clouds.

1 comment:

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts