I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Solar Eclipse in Jan 2010



                   The day is Jan 15th 2010. People all over the world were eagerly anticipating the Day as the Years Solar Eclipse was about to occur.In India, This particular Solar Eclipse was considered to be very auspicious by some and inauspicious by many. I was lucky to get some photos of the Eclipse.Here is the photo taken in the beginning.



                     As the Eclipse started slowly there were some amazing formations in the clouds due to the Sun Rays falling on them with each passing minute. In this particular image, one can closely see the number 3 (2 3's embedded one in another).
 

 I enjoyed each passing minute of the eclipse as i was thrilled to watch the changing of forms of clouds. Then arrived the moment i was waiting for.In the Image below, one can see the Sun Partially covered by the Eclipse.I have captured this photograph with the help of my Binoculars.




No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts