I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Friday, October 15, 2010

An Animal or Cloud.

It was late in the evening and i was ready with my camera as usual to take some pictures of Clouds with Sunset in the backdrop. I am really amazed and at the same time surprised at this Photo. The clouds have taken the form of a Leaping Animal.

A section of cloud had formed the shape of an Animal and the same has been photographed and published here. The Face with mouth open, Front and Back legs and even the tail of the Animal is clearly visible. The only thing i am not able to determine is " Which Animal is this?". Hope   You, the readers will tell me what this is.

1 comment:

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts