I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heavy Snowfall Range

While travelling in the Himalayas, One is bound to come
across Snowfall. This place is exactly at halfway mark
between Ganesh Top and Panchatarni.

We had to stay overnight at this place as we
experienced heavy snowfall. The next morning,
our eyes opened to around 4.5 ft of snowfall.
Brrrrrr...brrrr.. it's freezing out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts