I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cheshma Paani and Kashmiri Costume

We tried wearing the local costumes.
Does it look good?
Behind us is the famed "Cheshma Paani",
located in Mughal Gardens, Srinagar.

The water that flows into the pond is very sweet
and the exciting part is that no one till date is aware
of the source of water that keeps flowing into the pond.

This is the "Cheshma Paani". The locals say that one should
drink as much water as possible. The pleasure of drinking water
at this place is when you are hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts