I have been travelling a lot since my childhood. In fact i have visited almost all the religious and pilgrimage places across India. I have cherished great moments that i have captured it on my camera every place i have visited. I have started this blog to share my experiences at the places visited.All the photographs published in this blog have been taken by me.

Monday, April 19, 2010

God always Favors the Brave


This was one of the Five women who travelled 
in my group of 20 pilgrims.
She defied all odds and her Age, 
displayed tremendous courageand will power 
to undertake the most difficult Pilgrimage travel 
to seek the blessings of Sri Amarnath.

She never gave a second thought when she was told to 
ride on horse. She completed the entire journey 
riding on Horse. As they say 
" God always favors the Brave."

No comments:

Post a Comment

adgitize your web site.

Best Posts